Before booking one of our pods please take the time to read these Terms and Conditions. They include important information about your booking, the pods, site facilities and your stay with us. All guests staying with us must be aged 18 or over. We have a strict no pets policy.
In the event that you are unable to stay with us, we are not able to provide a refund. We suggest that you take out suitable travel insurance in the event that you need to cancel your stay. If we need to cancel your stay for any reason outside our control, we will offer you an alternative stay.
In the event that we have to temporarily close the glamping site due to quarantine, we are not able to provide a refund. Instead we will offer you alternative dates.
We recommend you take out suitable travel insurance cover if you are unable to travel due to illness.
We recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance for your stay with us.
At the time of booking we will collect a 30% deposit for the entire cost of your stay. The remaining 70% of the balance will be collected 6 weeks before the date of your stay. If your stay is less than 6 weeks from the time of booking, we will collect the full payment.
If you are found to be in breach of these conditions during your stay we reserve the right to ask you and your party to leave, with no refunds given.
If you or any of your party cause damage to the pod, the facilities or the exterior of the pod, or the site in any way, we reserve the right to collect payment from you to cover the cost of the damage.
The Hedgerow team will clean the pods between each stay.
You are responsible for leaving the pods in a tidy manner before you leave, including putting rubbish in the bins and washing up any dirty kitchenware or using the dishwasher.
A charge of £15 will be made for any pods that have been left in an unsatisfactory mess.
Campfires and guests’ own barbecues are not permitted on site.
Guests’ own wood or charcoal is not permitted. Fuel for our fire pits must be bought from Hedgerow Luxury Glamping, and the fire pit must be used in the designated area outside the pod for safety reasons.
Guests are not permitted to bring their own barbecue. You may purchase a Barbecue pack from Hedgerow Luxury Glamping which includes the barbecue, tools and food. Alternatively you can choose to just purchase the barbecue. Please select your option in the Extras section during booking.
Only one vehicle per pod, except by prior arrangement.
There is a designated parking place next to each pod. Please do not park on other areas of the site.
Vehicles are left at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for damage or theft on the site.
We operate a strict no smoking policy inside the pods. This includes tobacco products and e-cigarettes.
Guests are permitted to smoke outside the pod, or in the canopy, but you must dispose of your cigarettes use the ashtrays provided.
Smoking in the hot tub is STRICTLY prohibited.
There is a strict no pets policy at Hedgerow Luxury Glamping, including dogs.
We are not able to allow guide dogs to stay in the pods.
The whole site may be hired out by family or friend groups for special get-togethers.
Please enquire by phone or email for availability, or use the availability search on the booking manager.
We permit stag and hen parties as long as you agree to respect our terms and conditions.
We require a bond for these groups of £50 per person which will returned if the pods and site is left without damage.
Please contact us directly if you would like to book your party with us.
We are still building the pods, so we are unable to guarantee wheelchair access at this time.
Hedgerow Luxury Glamping is an adults-only site. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to stay with us.
Any lost keys will be charged at £45 as we will have to replace the key and the locking system for security reasons.
Hedgerow Luxury Glamping accept no liability for belongings that are lost or stolen on the site, including in and outside the pods.
Water is monitored by a bluetooth GPS device. The device must not be removed at anytime. This is for your safety.
Any damage to the device will be charged.
please do not smoke in the hot tub, take glass or breakable items into the hot tub or any electrical items.
Please dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided in your pod and at the exit of the site.
Please drive slowly when you are on the site to maintain the safety of yourself, our guests and any wildlife on the site.
Please keep noise within a respectable level.
Respect your pod neighbour’s privacy.
The pond at Hedgerow Luxury Glamping is for decorative purposes only.
Please do not paddle or swim in the pond. This is for your own safety, as well as to protect the wildlife that lives in and around the pond.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you partake in irresponsible behavior.