Check-in is at 3pm each day.
Check-out is at 10am.
We require a deposit of 50% for all bookings which will be taken at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks before your stay. If you book within 6 weeks of your stay the full amount will be taken at the time of booking.
Extras should also be purchased when you make your booking, although we can add these on at a later date if required.
Yes! Each glamping pod comes with its own private deck and hot tub.
To book, please click on any of the ‘Book Now’ buttons around this website, or check availability using the calendar. Our booking system is managed by bedful.com
We cannot offer a refund for any cancellations. Please take out appropriate travel insurance which may cover your costs if you need to cancel your stay with us.
We do not allow pets at Hedgerow Luxury Glamping, either in the pods or onsite.
We are an adults-only glamping site. No babies or children are allowed on site. Guests must be at least 18 years old to stay with us.
Our glamping pods feature an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower. In your bathroom you’ll find:
- Complimentary toiletries (shampoo & conditioner, shower gel, hand lotion, face cloth, soap)
- Toilet rolls
- Towels (2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, 2 bath sheets)
- Heated towel rail
Each pod features a fully stocked kitchen including:
- Dishwasher and dishwasher tablets
- Fridge with built in freezer
- Wine cooler
- Microwave and steamer
- Krups coffee machine and complimentary coffee pods
- Slow cooker
- 2 pan halogen hob
- Full set of pans
- Mixing bowls, sieve, colander
- Joseph & Joseph utensils including tin opener, chopping board and cheese grater
- Tea towels
- Washing up liquid
- Cloths and sponges
- Hand lotion
- Mugs, glasses, tableware, cutlery, place-mats
- Bottle opener!
- There is no oven in the pod but there is the hob, slow cooker, microwave and bbq.